Euroimpianti supplies storage tanks to install on our surface treatment lines, for the storage of processing liquid waste resulting from the regeneration of the tanks baths.
The choice of installing tanks on the coating line reduces the procedures number for the disposal of liquid waste, requiring special disposal procedures and to disengage from the periodicity of these interventions to attend to these regenerations.
Tanks are made of polyethylene by rotational presswork, allowing to realize the structure in a single block. They have no welds and joints and are normally provided with external security jacket.
Among characteristics of these tanks we mention:
- high resistance to ultraviolet rays
- high resistance to impacts
- high resistance to atmospheric agents
- high resistance to corrosive chemical agents
- suitable for external use
- completely recyclable
- easy cleaning
- they require no maintenance