Euroimpianti designs and builds electrical control panels which facilitate the full control of all the coating technological cycle phases.
The PLC-managed Euro 90 control panel, is a simple device, thanks to its touch-screen monitor which easily manages and automates all the coating system.
A software remarkably reduces waste of energy, and optimises the system parts start and shutdown.
Besides, each electrical control panel is equipped with a door-stop main switch, contactors with magneto-thermal motor protectors, and an emergency push-button.
We produce customised touch-screen multi-language electrical panels which manage, control and monitor all the work cycles. In particular:
- Manual operating mode: for independent switch-on and off of each single utility.
- Automatic operating mode: for fully automatic switch-on and off of the whole system, with relevant cooling times.
- Temperature management: to adjust and monitor the values of the different hot processes (degreasing tank, drying ovens, baking…)
- Graphic management: to view and extract process values for 12 months.
- Time management: to count and save the work times of the different process utilities (burners, conveyors, chain lubricators).
- Alarm management: to view and record the system operating faults, with alarm reset instructions (thermal cut-out, burner alarm, conveyor stop alarm).
- Quality management: arrangement to connect to our quality management system software.